Bantams in Photo Finish?
Supporters’ chance to win cash prize in Cup Final photo competition
The Bradford City Football Club museum, bantamspast, is running a competition for supporters to send in their best images of the Bantams’ fairytale League Cup Final experience, both for supporters going to Wembley, those celebrating the occasion in Bradford.
The competition will allow the bantamspast museum to build up an archive of how supporters celebrated Bradford City’s first cup final appearance for 102 years. It will be an invaluable resource that will illustrate to future supporters how we, in 2013, followed the Bantams either at Wembley or back in Bradford.
The museum's competition for the best images is being run in association with British Future, a think-tank which promotes debate about identity and integration.
The winning images will be displayed in the museum and there is a £250 prize for the best entry in each of the two categories.
Wembley Way: images from those making the trip to London
Bringing Bradford together: images of celebrations of the occasion in Bradford.
The entries can be either still photographs or video clips. The closing date is 3 March 2013. Please submit entries to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering our competitions you are deemed to have read and agree with these terms and conditions
- The photographer must be the author and owner of the copyright of photos entered in to the competition. Entrants will retain full copyright in their entries, and will be credited if their images are published. The contest is open to all, but excludes images which have been published, for payment, in professional news or media outlets prior to the closing date. (Images published personally, through social media, or elsewhere but not for payment are allowed).
- The winning image will be placed in the bantamspast museum and a selection of other entries will appear at www.bantamspast.co.uk and on the British
- Please send images to HERE by the closing date of 3 March 2013. Submitted images should be no larger than 600kb files size.
- By entering this contest, you agree to grant bantamspast and British Future a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to publish the image submitted. A selection of entries will be published online. Copyright will remain with the entrants. Winning photos and other selected images may be used to report the result of the competition, to promote the contest and to provide a record of the competition and the Wembley final on the bantamspast website. This will not be time-limited; after the contest, the winning images and a selection of other images will be used as part of the bantamspast archive, with the photographers credited.
- The judges' decision is final.